The sshhmute practice mute is made from lightweight, yet hard-wearing, ABS plastic with no parts to break or fall off and it is sold in a convenient soft fabric carry bag.
Perhaps one of the primary benefits of the sshhmute design is the very small amount of back-pressure it creates. This allows for better air supply, while still opening and developing the throat muscles. The mute also remains in tune and faithfully accurate throughout the entire range.
- Gives accurate tuning throughout the range.
- Helps develop and open the throat muscles to give better air flow, thus improving the tone.
- Has an improved resistance factor, allowing you to extend practice sessions and enhances pitching and accuracy.
- Designed to fit into all brands and models of instruments without compromising effectiveness.
- It is made from lightweight ABS plastic which will not cause your instrument to feel any heavier when playing.
- Helps you warm up before going on stage.
- Weighs only 46 grammes (about 18% less than traditional metal mutes).
- Won’t dent if you happen to drop it. It is competitively priced, yet offers more benefits than most other mutes.